attn Germany ppl: if you need a doctor for name change Gutachten, hrt letters and stuff like that, this is the friend of somebody I know and she's here to do good by trans folk. add Finnja from Moers to contact list

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Personal server for trans moms <3