for the record these were my own recs:
* Srsly Wrong: Interesting political discussions treated in comedy sketches, very engaging and easy to follow.
* Cool People Who Did Cool Stuff: The inspiring lives of our ancestors—anarchists, rebels, guerillas, antifas, queers and weirdos—not just in the big famous struggles but their daily lives.
* Lightspeed Magazine: Regular scifi short stories. Queer-friendly, and puts effort into presenting new/women/queer writers.
* We Will Remember Freedom: Defunct anarchist scifi podcast, got a good half-dozen excellent stories in the log before going dormant.
* Friends at the Table: Still haven't gotten into it but kid likes RPGs and this campaign podcast comes highly recommended by people I trust
Personal server for trans moms <3